Category: Website Design
• Have a short attention span
• Get lost easily without a single clear direction
• Get distracted, even when given good directions
• Crave a “human element” in their online experience
• Want to read about themselves and their problems, rather than yours
• Don’t want to feel bullied into making a decision
• Want to develop their relationship with you at their own speed
• Need to know they can trust you
• See even small errors on your website as unprofessional
• Need to see a compelling reason to choose you vs. your competitor.
• Need consistency
When these issues are addressed with your website visitors, conversion rate almost always skyrockets.
A big part of adding a “human element” to a visitor’s online experience is simply ditching the corporate talk. Be natural. This is sometimes the most difficult part to overcome for website owners and website contributors. Naturally, … Read More »
Without a website, “you simply do not exist to the average consumer” and before you reflect on your success and totally disagree, consider this:
It’s Monday afternoon and I have realized that the business party I’m attending is on Tuesday and I need to get my nails done, buy a cute outfit and drop off my car to a car wash. Of course time is of the essence so I’m going to look up Google to find the beauty salon and the car wash on a way to the store.
The first couple links all look great, the spa and the car wash are on the way to the mall. I look at their hours, read a little about the car wash services, call the spa to schedule an appointment and I’m off.
What I didn’t realize though is that your spa is … Read More »