Tag: Business Development
So, you’ve got an idea. You’ve got a vision. You’ve defined your purpose. You’ve drawn a plan. Now, how much is this all going to cost? Running your business online is definitely more cost-effective than maintaining an office or a bricks-and-mortar. That said, there are costs that must be factored in, both in establishing the business and maintaining it. Here, we’ll divide them into two basic categories: Startup and Upkeep. If a cost falls into both categories, we’ll note that as well. Get quotes and leave room in your budget for these costs and services.Budget your resources so that you can cover at least 3-6 months. You’ll want to create the right product for your customers and have the flexibility to tweak it as needed.
INITIAL DOMAIN PURCHASE
A domain name is how your customers will find you on the web. For … Read More »
When starting an online business, the more you plan ahead, the more money you’ll save and the faster your plans will come together. This section is designed to help you ask yourself the right questions. Trust us–working backwards from the “why” of your business will make going forward a much smoother process.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
And more importantly, why does it matter? There are over 255 million sites on the web today, a number that is growing exponentially with every passing minute. You heard that right. 255 million websites competing ruthlessly for the attention and money of users. You’ll need to solve a problem and solve it exceptionally in order to create a niche for yourself.
First, think about the problem you are going to solve. Are there already 20 other businesses trying to tackle or service this niche? What will your solution … Read More »
What is e-Commerce? e-Commerce or commerce is either an action: the sale of products or services over the Internet or an online store.
Buyer’s advantages of using e-Commerce websites to make purchasing decisions:
• Accessibility – buy anytime, anywhere regardless of location.
• Speed – buy quickly without the need to travel or stand in lines
• Price comparison – ability to check out and compare multiple sellers at once to save money.
• Variety – better selection
• Time saver and cost reducer
• Convenient online access
Seller’s advantages of having an e-Commerce website to sell products:
• Time saver & cost reducer
• Brand reach expands beyond local customers
• Paperless environment
• Less time resolving invoices and order discrepancies
• Lower Overhead
• Ability to provide multiple payment gateways
• Affordable marketing, advertising tactics
• Easier Catalog and product management
• Streamlined communication
Converting your target market into online customers or simply: helping a visitor … Read More »