Tag: content design
• Have a short attention span
• Get lost easily without a single clear direction
• Get distracted, even when given good directions
• Crave a “human element” in their online experience
• Want to read about themselves and their problems, rather than yours
• Don’t want to feel bullied into making a decision
• Want to develop their relationship with you at their own speed
• Need to know they can trust you
• See even small errors on your website as unprofessional
• Need to see a compelling reason to choose you vs. your competitor.
• Need consistency
When these issues are addressed with your website visitors, conversion rate almost always skyrockets.
A big part of adding a “human element” to a visitor’s online experience is simply ditching the corporate talk. Be natural. This is sometimes the most difficult part to overcome for website owners and website contributors. Naturally, … Read More »